Dogtopia Retreat Doggy Day Care
Learn. Play. Have fun!
Whether your dog is a little lonely or bored, or simply enjoys the company of other people and pets, we're here to provide them with a rich learning experience through socialisation and educational games. Our team will provide only the highest standards of care and attention to your furry family member.
Dogtopia Retreat Benefits
- Personal attention and care for each dog
- Dogs can improve their confidence and socialisation skills
- Highest standards of health and safety, provided by our qualified Veterinary Nurses
- Dogs must pass a temperament test to ensure all guests are comfortable
- Unique, fun and engaging activities for physical and mental stimulation
- Daily updates on your pooch and their activities
- Peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe and supervised environment
- Nail clips available from our qualified Animal Handlers
Puppy Play Pen
We have a special puppy playing pen, designed exclusively for pups to play and socialise, before being introduced to older dogs.
Playing with other dogs is a great way for them to reduce boredom and anxiety, increase their exercise and build behavioural and socialisation skills.
Our team are all passionate pet lovers and pride ourselves on going above and beyond the expectations of our doggy guests and their parents. Our doggy daycare facility was specially designed to ensure the safety of our guests via multiple playrooms where dogs are separated according to their size, personality, temperament and owner preferences.
We encourage you to visit our daycare facility with your furry friend to meet our team and see our exceptional standards of care and service.