We take pride in providing unique, fun and engaging activities for your pooch throughout the day:
7am – 8am
- Arrivals time - an opportunity for us to welcome our doggy guests and get them settled into the playrooms with their groups. You are also welcome to bring in any special food or medication to be administered during the day.
8am – 9:30am
- As the dogs settle in, they can say hello with initial smelling, licking, playing and getting to know their canine companions!
9.30am - 11:30am
- Supervised playtime! We like to encourage our guests with fun and rewarding games such as ball-fetching, chasing games, wrestling, treasure hunts in our sand pits, bobbing for toys in our clam shells and tunnel running, etc. Our television also adds a sense of familiarity and comfort for our guests.. Check out our doggy themed movies!
11:30am – 12noon
- Any dogs with special needs or requirements are attended to. This may include special prescription diets or preventative medication.
- Time to slow down with calm music, darker lighting and individual attention for each dog as they unwind and relax. This is an important part of their day to ensure they don’t exert too much energy and have time to properly rest.
2pm – 2:30pm
- Snack time! We provide premium liver treats to our doggy guests that are rich in nutrition and promote healthy teeth. However please let us know if you do not want them to receive one. During the warmer months, we also like to treat our pups to doggy icicle pops, filled full of treats once they get through the ice!
2:30pm - 4pm
- While some dogs will be ready for walkies, tug-of-way and fetch, others may need a little more time to perk up! We like to provide different and engaging activities each day such as paw painting, story time, movie time, bubble chasing and acknowledging special events such as Doggie birthdays!
4pm - 6pm
- It’s time to clean up with optional hydrobaths, a relaxing rub-down and some last minute playtime with their friends. Pick-ups will commence and our doggy sitters work on cleaning up the facility, ready to start all over again the next day!