The Dogtopia Difference
At the Dogtopia Retreat, our mission is to provide a safe, caring home away from home for Townsville dogs, while being socialised and involved in fun activities and being monitored and loved by passionate staff.
We understand that your pet is another member of your family and we are dedicated to ensuring that they have a rich and full experience at our daycare facility.
Our team are all passionate pet lovers and pride ourselves on going above and beyond the expectations of our doggy guests and their parents. We are a family owned and operated business and many of our staff members are qualified Veterinary Nurses, trained in providing pets with the highest standards of care and service. Our doggy daycare facility was specially designed to ensure the safety of our guests via multiple playrooms where dogs are separated according to their size, personality, temperament and owner preferences.
We encourage you to visit our daycare facility with your furry friend to meet our team and see our exceptional standards of care and service.
Learn. Play. Have fun!
Whether your dog is a little lonely or bored, or simply enjoys the company of other people and pets, we ‘re here to provide them with a rich learning experience through socialisation and educational games.
Playing with other dogs is a great way for them to reduce boredom and anxiety, increase their exercise and build behavioral and socialisation skills.
Dogtopia Retreat Benefits:
- Personal attention and care for each dog
- Dogs can improve their confidence and socialisation skills
- Qualified Veterinary Nurses/Doggy Sitters providing the highest standards of health and safety
- Dogs must pass a temperament test to ensure all guests are comfortable
- Unique, fun and engaging activities for physical and mental stimulation
- Daily updates on your pooch and their activities
- Peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe and supervised environment
- Nail clips available from our Doggy Sitters